HHP - Honeywell 4820ISR-USBKITAE
4820ISR, USB kit with Industrial ruggedness, Straight USB Cable. RoHS.
4820i Cordless Area Imager Features
- Bluetooth v1.2 Class 2 Radio reduces interference in existing RF backbones, including 802.11. Only v1.2 uses Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) to mitigate data collisions in the 2.4GHz frequency band, while providing a33 foot (10m) working range.
- Smallest footprint in class, simplifying installation and conserving valuable counter space.
- Optional presentation scanning while the imager is in its base for efficient, hands-free data capture.
- Host-powered interface and RF link an exclusive HandHeld Products feature that extends the mobile capabilities ofthe 4820i by drawing power from a portable device for radioand host communications.
- Long lasting, field replaceable, high capacity lithium ion battery provides up to 50,000 scans per full charge with no conditioning required.
- Solid state, no-moving-parts design withstands over 50 drops to concrete from 6 feet (1.8m).
The 4820i combines exclusive Adaptus ImagingTechnology 5.0 with Bluetooth wireless connectivity to provide a sleek, rugged cordless area imager for retail and commercial bar code reading.
The 4820i was purpose-optimized to help your enterprise improve productivity. In applications where operators must move about to read bar codes, cables become a limiting factor. These cumbersome cables lead to safety and ergonomic concerns, resulting incostly operational inefficiencies. With cordless barcode reading, users have the freedom of movement required to quickly, safely, and comfortably read barcode data within a 33 foot (10m) range.
Bar code reading is a mission-critical operation, which is why the 4820i cordless area imager was designed with an intensive focus on durability and reliability. With no moving parts and a robust housing, the 4820i will be available when needed, providing years of dependable service.
With our proven commitment to imaging innovation, we know what it takes to build world-class data capture solutions. Hand Held Products has over 15 years of experience developing, testing and deploying area imagers.
Contact TDX Tech for HHP - Honeywell 4820ISR-USBKITAE Pricing, Availability, or Repair Capabilities
Call us at (888) 777-0532