The 3800g is built to deliver world-class performance for a broad range of applications in retail, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and all points in between. Featuring the ideal balance of performance, durability, ergonomics and connectivity options, the 3800g will deliver years of hassle-free service.
Class-Leading Performance: Improved depth of field, fast bar code reading and high tolerance to motion make the 3800g easy to use in a variety of applications.Comfortable, Ergonomic Design: Increases user satisfaction and reduced fatigue for greater productivity.Durable: Enduring construction, no moving parts to wear out, and full impact-resistant bumpers make the 3800g one of the toughest scanners on the market.
The 3800g Advantage Premium Features
Performance and Versatility Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0:
- Excellent tolerance to lateral hand motion (4xfaster) makes 3800g easy to use.
- 270 scans per second makes bar codereading faster than ever.
- Improved depth of fi eld across a broad rangeof linear bar codes.
- Working range from .5 inches to 18 incheson 100% UPC/EAN symbols.
- Improved ability to read damaged or poorlyprinted bar codes.
General Purpose Reader: Single device coveringthe broadest range of customer applications.Modern, Ergonomic Design: Sleek, modernindustrial design results in a smaller, lighter devicefor increased operator comfort and productivity.Durable: Built to last with no moving parts to wearout. Full impact resistant bumpers and a 5 yearwarranty make the 3800g one of the toughestscanners on the market.
- Connectivity: All popular interfaces are on board.Includes Visual Express software for ease-ofintegration.Supports Unifi ed POS standard andWindows Embedded for Point of Service, forretail connectivity.
- Common Cabling: Uses same cable solutions asour linear, 2D, and Cordless imagers for easyordering and effi cient spares pools.Future Proof Symbology Support: GTINcompliant, RSS capable.
- Intuitive Aiming Line: Thin, crisp aiming line forease-of-use in scanning bar coded menus anddensely populated documents.
- Full Line Accessories: Includes presentationscanning, global power choice options, andpurpose built mounting solutions.
- Intuitive User Feedback: Fully programmableoptions for application-specifi c good read LEDand beeper settings.
From the global leader in imaging technology comes the 3800g thenewest member of the legendary 3800 family of linear imagers.The fi rst in a new class of 3800 linear imagers, the g was builtto deliver world-class performance for a broad range of marketapplications.
Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability, ergonomics,and connectivity solutions, the 3800g delivers years of hasslefreescanning for applications in retail, warehouse, manufacturing,distribution and all points in-between.
The first linear imager to earn the Adaptus Imaging Technologybrand, the new 3800g is powered by Adaptus 5.0, deliveringbreakthrough linear imaging performance and versatility. Fast,intuitive bar code reading across a range of high and low densitycodes, the 3800g quickly reads even damaged and poorly printedbar codes - all in a single device.
Sound, ergonomic design and class-leading durability, coupledwith aggressive reading performance, makes the new 3800g theideal choice for customers who appreciate best-in-class value in ahandheld linear reader.
Contact TDX Tech for HHP - Honeywell 3800G14E Pricing, Availability, or Repair Capabilities
Call us at (888) 777-0532