HHP - Honeywell 4800ISF051C-0A00E
4800i, Area Imager, Keyboard wedge Kit, Complete Decode and Mini Din Cable
- Powered by AdaptusTM Imaging Technology 5.0: Delivers extraordinary reading performance to enable ease-of-use andreader versatility.
- Aggressive, omni-directional point-and-shoot reading: Of linear, PDF417, and full 2D matrix symbols to allow forgreater throughput.
- NEW! Increased Resolution: Improved image quality for visionbasedapplications.
- Rugged Packaging: Impact absorbent, shock resistant housingwithstands fi fty 6.5 foot (2 meter) drops, and is sealed to resistdust, water, and contaminants from entering the unit. Backed byan industry leading 5-year warranty.
- NEW! Increased Motion Tolerance: Greater stability in scanning; useful in fast-paced and mixed-symbology environments. Ease of use in all types of scanning applications; better hand/motion tolerance for linear codes.
- Future-Proof Technology: The versatility of Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 serves broad image-based data capture needs; providing a solid solution for future application requirements.
- NEW! Faster Time to Read (TTR): Advanced Linear Decoding(ALD) is faster and reads more like a linear unit.
- NEW! Broader Depth of Field (DOF): Ability to read wider barcodes quickly and easily, including hard to read bar codes.
The 4800i Industrial 2D Area Imager, powered by AdaptusTM Imaging Technology 5.0, decodes faster, farther, and future-proofs your investment. This means employees spend less time trying to capture data, and more time creating aproductive and cost effective work environment.
Whether the requirement is reading conventional linear bar codes or 2D matrix symbologies, the 4800i can capture them all today. If the application requires signature capture, OCR, or digital photography, the 4800i can do it. The advanced imaging optics software in the 4800i quickly and easily determines the image content and transfers it to the host system.
The 4800i can be used in a wide range of applications from circuit board manufacture to package delivery tracking. In addition, bar codes, images, and signature capture can provide positive proof of delivery. If discrepant material needs to be viewed by a production supplier, images can be captured and quickly transferred for immediate review and resolution, saving time and money.
The 4800i is extra tough. Full shock-absorbing rubber protects the imager from dozens of 6.5 feet (2 meter) drops to concrete. Since many application environments exhibit airborne dust and rain, the 4800i is sealed so these elements will not degrade performance. In addition to an IP54 enclosurespecifi cation, the 4800i is backed by an industry leading 5-year warranty.
Contact TDX Tech for HHP - Honeywell 4800ISF051C-0A00E Pricing, Availability, or Repair Capabilities
Call us at (888) 777-0532