Honeywell's Xenon 1900, the sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, has redefined the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom image sensor that is optimized for barcode scanning, the Xenon 1900 hand-held area image scanner offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Honeywell, Xenon 1900 Series: Hand-held Area Imaging Scanner. Decodes 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal & OCR symbologies.
- - Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- - Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- - Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital images
- - Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies. *Decode capabilities dependent upon kit configuration
- - Remote MasterMind® scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- - TotalFreedom® 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- - Optional disinfectant-ready housing protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
- This area imager has image processing software with advanced editing features as well as the ability to load and link multiple applications on the scanner. It is a durable hand-held scanner that can resist harsh environments and chemicals. Increase productivity and efficiency with the Xenon 1900 area image scanner.
Contact TDX Tech for Honeywell Xenon 1900GSR-2, Black Pricing, Availability, or Repair Capabilities
Call us at (888) 777-0532