Model Abstract 4840-544
The IBM 4840 SurePOS 500 Series Model 544 (Value Standard) has a 12.1 Dual Bulb or 15 Dual Bulb, Active Color LCD with Touch (No Presence Sensor). It comes standard with 256MB memory, a 2.0 GHz Intel Celeron processor (or faster) and a 40 GB Hard disk drive or larger.
With the SurePOS system units and integrated touch screens you can easily create the right solution for your business.
The SurePOS 500 Series models offer:
- A 2.0 GHz or faster Intel Celeron processor, standard.
- 128 MB or 256 MB of memory standard on most models, with upgrades to 256 MB, 512 MB, 1 GB, and 2GB.
- 8 to 64 MB UMA video memory
- A 40 GB, 7200 RPM hard disk drive (HDD) or greater, standard.
- 12.1 inch, 15 inch and 17 inch Infrared Touch, Active LCD models (sizes depend on the model).
- 512 MB Compact Flash as a priced feature for model 533
- Wall-mount capability for drive through or kiosk applications
- Port enhancements, including powered 12V and 24V USB ports, standard.
- A wide range of optional features including receipt printers, independent video adapter to run multi-media on the second display, and trays to keep the counter neat.
The SurePOS 500 Series provides industry-leading solutions for food service and hospitality providers worldwide who require touch solutions. The SurePOS 500 is an integrated sleek and attractive system designed for the rigors of the Food Service and Hospitality industries that provides restaurant hardening for high reliability that is critical to these industries.
Both the SurePOS 500 and 600 Series include a variety of system units and optional features, including the IBM SureMark printers, IBM keyboard, and the IBM SurePoint Solution, allowing providers to choose the right combination of open systems, flexibility, speed, performance, and functionality to meet their requirements.
Contact TDX Tech for IBM 4840-544 Pricing, Availability, or Repair Capabilities
Call us at (888) 777-0532