AP-5181 Wireless, Access Point (802.11A+G Dual Radio, Class 1 Div 2)
- NEMA 4X-modified, IP56 Weatherproof housing Designed to withstand wind, rain, and extreme temperatures.
- Extended temperature range Operates in temperatures from -30 C to 55 C (-22 F to 131 F).
- Mesh-capable Self-assembling, self-healing nodes automatically establish wireless links between APs; install nodes wherever there is power, without installing cable or fiber.
- Dual-radio, dual-band design; 802.11a/b/g in 2.4/5 GHz bands Simultaneous support of 802.11a/b/g; works with any standards-based IEEE WLAN device.
- Integrated router, firewall and DHCP server No need to install extra hardware; easy to scale, upgrade and maintain.
- AAA server and hotspot gateway Integrated services for authentication and public access management.
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)quality of service (QoS)and voice prioritization Superior performance for demanding mission-critical applications, including voice and video.
- Superior performance for demanding applications, including voice and video. Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) quality of service (QoS) and voice prioritization ensure superior performance on mission-critical applications.
- Adaptive AP mode Can be controlled with a wireless switch to enable central management from the NOC, and in the event of loss of connectivity, resumes functionality as a standalone access point.
- Class 1 Div 2 compliant Engineered for safe use in hazardous environments commonly found in the petrochemical, oil and gas, and aerospace and utilities industries.
AP-5181 Wireless Access Point
Extend high performance wireless voice and data services beyond and between buildings without the expense of installing additional cable or fiber. Designed for use in the harshest environments, the AP-5181 offers the cost-effective, secure and safe extension of the corporate network in outdoor areas, such as expansive yards, as well as in the hazardous environments commonly found in the petrochemical, oil and gas, utilities industries. Support for wireless mesh enables the connection of two wired networks, simplifying the creation of complex multi-node, multi-link networks. Reduce your network costs yet expand your network reach with Motorola s AP-5181.
Contact TDX Tech for Symbol AP-5181-1304C-WR Pricing, Availability, or Repair Capabilities
Call us at (888) 777-0532