Verkada Cameras – Mini Series Overview
Mini Series Verkada cameras offers flexible, discreet cameras with exceptional image quality. It includes two indoor models (the CM41 and CM41-S) and one outdoor model (the CM41-E), each designed for specific purposes.
These Verkada cameras are suitable for a variety of applications, from corporate offices and retail locations to banks and schools. Customers appreciate the Mini Series for its adaptability and performance.
The Mini Series has standard features like data encryption, onboard storage and advanced motion-based insights, allowing organizations to quickly scale their security coverage and increase situational awareness across multiple locations.
These cameras also have powerful edge processing capabilities that deliver advanced computer vision features, including Verkada’s People and Vehicle Analytics.
Uncompromising image quality
- Bring clarity to investigations with 5MP, high–definition
- Effortlessly uncover in-scene details with enhanced digital zoom
Powered on-board processing
- Powered by an Ambarella chipset to support Verkada’s edge-based video analytics
- Low–bandwidth impact, only using 20–50 kbps per camera at rest
Verkada camera certifications
- IP67 weather rated outdoor models
- IK10 impact rated outdoor models
- IK08 impact rated indoor models
- NDAA compliant
Get Your Verkada Camera Questions Answered:
Complete the form below to inquire about Verkada cameras, Verkada pricing, or related procurement, deployments, or camera installations.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call TDX Tech at 888-777-0532.