Simplify Enterprise Access Control with Verkada, Deployed and Installed by TDX Tech
Verkada Access Control combines enterprise–grade access control with a powerful, cloud-based management platform for a solution that’s always simple, secure, and ready for scale.
Starting with Verkada’s Access Controller, users are able to bring plug–and–play simplicity to managing doors and access across their organization. Access Controllers work with your building’s existing door hardware and readers.
Easy Management with Verkada Command
- Easily manage building access, schedules and users.
- Integration to active directory platforms ensure that employees are automatically configured, on-boarded and off-boarded.
- Through Verkada Command, access control and cameras are connected seamlessly.
Verkada Access Control Features
- Cloud–based access control for easy management across all sites and users.
- Manage all sites and users across your organization.
- Seamless integration with Verkada video security.
- Works with existing door hardware and readers.
- Secure Touch-less Access with Bluetooth using Verkada’s Pass App.
- 10–year warranty on all hardware.
Deploying and installing the Verkada Access Control solution couldn’t be easier.
- Verkada Access Control project planning and management
- Access control hardware procurement
- Hardware staging and configuration
- Asset-tracking and reporting
- Access control deployment and installation
- 20,000+ technician service team
- Structured cabling and wiring
- Network hardware installation
- On-going access control hardware support
Download a PDF of the Verkada Access Control brochure:
Complete the form below to download the Verkada Access Control Overview document. (.pdf format).
If you would like immediate assistance, please call TDX Tech at 888-777-0532.
Need far-reaching IT deployments or IT installations? Our technicians perform field services in the US, Canada, Europe, Mexico, South America, and the Middle East – we’re ready to help wherever your technology projects take you.
WHAT WE DO, IN 90 SECS…
Seeing and hearing is the easiest way to learn how TDX Tech helps our customers meet their technology needs. Click the video play button above to see what our technology and project teams can do for you.